Re: Hypothetical Indexes - PostgreSQL extension - PGCON 2010

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Ana Carolina Brito de Almeida <anacrl(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: sergio(at)inf(dot)puc-rio(dot)br
Subject: Hypothetical Indexes - PostgreSQL extension - PGCON 2010
Date: 2010-12-01 17:48:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

We would like to inform you all that our extension to PostgreSQL, that
includes hypothetical indexes (and soon index self-tuning), is
available through a sourgeforge project.
This was suggested at PgCon 2010 and we hope some of you may find it
useful, contribute and give us your feedback.

Link to project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypotheticalind/

Thanks,
Sergio Lifschitz
Ana Carolina Almeida

> We would like to inform you all that our extension to PostgreSQL, that includes hypothetical indexes (and soon index self-tuning), is available through a sourgeforge project.
> This was suggested at PgCon 2010 and we hope some of you may find it useful, contribute and give us your feedback.

Great to see this being available finally!

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.