Re: vcregress.bat check triggered Heap error in the Debugversion of win32 build

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Xiong He" <hexiong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: vcregress.bat check triggered Heap error in the Debug version of win32 build
Date: 2010-04-23 23:38:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When I build the debug version of PostgreSQL (latest code), I found that I always failed to
run the vcregress.bat check. It always pops up the following error.
The release version can pass the test without any error.

Anyone met such error?

Here is my config.pl used in the build:

# Configuration arguments for vcbuild.
use strict;
use warnings;
our $config = {
asserts=>1, # --enable-cassert
# integer_datetimes=>1, # --enable-integer-datetimes - on is now default
# float4byval=>1, # --disable-float4-byval, on by default
# float8byval=>0, # --disable-float8-byval, off by default
# blocksize => 8, # --with-blocksize, 8kB by default
# wal_blocksize => 8, # --with-wal-blocksize, 8kb by default
# wal_segsize => 16, # --with-wal-segsize, 16MB by default
nls=>undef, # --enable-nls=<path>
tcl=>undef, # --with-tls=<path>
perl=>'c:\perl', # --with-perl
python=>'d:\tools\python25', # --with-python=<path>
krb5=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\kfw-3-2-2-final', # --with-krb5=<path>
ldap=>1, # --with-ldap
openssl=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\openssl', # --with-ssl=<path>
uuid=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\ossp-uuid', #--with-ossp-uuid
xml=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\libxml',
xslt=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\libxslt',
iconv=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\iconv',
zlib=>'E:\learn\db_research\postgreSQL\depend\zlib'# --with-zlib=<path>
};
1;

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,