Re: Small oracle to postgre project

Lists: pgsql-jobs
From: "James Yan" <James(dot)Yan(at)linmark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small oracle to postgre project
Date: 2009-12-16 15:18:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are looking for a postgre expert with indepth Oracle skill to help with the following project:

1) migrate all data and structure from Oracle 9i to PostgreSQL 8.3.
2) create a script to capture daily differentials on Oracle db and export the changes to PostgreSQL
3) create a script to automate the import the Oracle differential export into PostgreSQL on a daily basis
4) full documentation

Will provide both Oracle and Postgre dev box to work with, interested party please send email to james(dot)yan(at)linmark(dot)com

Job budget between USD 300 to USD 400. However need this delivered within one week from job acceptance, or before Dec. 31, 2009, whichever come first.

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 23:18 +0800, James Yan wrote:

> Job budget between USD 300 to USD 400. However need this delivered
> within one week from job acceptance, or before Dec. 31, 2009,
> whichever come first.

Merry Christmas James,

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 23:18 +0800, James Yan wrote:
>
>> Job budget between USD 300 to USD 400.  However need this delivered
>> within one week from job acceptance, or before Dec. 31, 2009,
>> whichever come first.
>
> Merry Christmas James,

With that budget, I hope the work doesn't take longer than two hours. :)

Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 23:18 +0800, James Yan wrote:
>>
>>> Job budget between USD 300 to USD 400.  However need this delivered
>>> within one week from job acceptance, or before Dec. 31, 2009,
>>> whichever come first.
>>
>> Merry Christmas James,
>
> With that budget, I hope the work doesn't take longer than two hours. :)

I was thinking that was missing a zero. Or two.

...Robert

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:12:27 -0500 Robert Haas wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Richard Broersma
> <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> >> Merry Christmas James,
> >
> > With that budget, I hope the work doesn't take longer than two hours. :)
>
> I was thinking that was missing a zero. Or two.

Or it was per hour ;-)

Bye

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum