Re: New mug design

Lists: pgsql-advocacy
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: bruce(at)momjian(dot)us
Cc: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>, damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New mug design
Date: 2009-11-28 20:57:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

bruce wrote:
> Thom Brown wrote:
> > 2009/11/16 damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>:
> > > Josh Berkus a ?crit :

> > > Why not : ?INSERT INTO me VALUES('coffee','sugar');
> > >

> > That's a great suggestion! :)
>
> INSERT INTO pg_mug VALUES('coffee', 'sugar', 'cream');

Or we could highlight our transacitonal DDL:

BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE postgresql (mug_id SERIAL);
COMMIT;

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>, damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2009-11-28 21:09:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> bruce wrote:
>> Thom Brown wrote:

>>> That's a great suggestion! :)
>>
>> INSERT INTO pg_mug VALUES('coffee', 'sugar', 'cream');
>
> Or we could highlight our transacitonal DDL:
>
> BEGIN;
> CREATE TABLE postgresql (mug_id SERIAL);
> COMMIT;

Add the INSERT INTO before the COMMIT ... ? So that its complete?

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org