plpythonu DO support (inline call handler)

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Valtonen, Hannu" <hannu(dot)valtonen(at)hut(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plpythonu DO support (inline call handler)
Date: 2009-11-17 16:48:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

The attached patch adds support for DO clause in plpythonu. It was
heavily inspired by the plperl and plpgsql inline handler code.

I couldn't figure out how to get added files to show in git diff so the
two files that this patch adds: expected/plpython_do.out and
expected/plpython_do.sql are added as diff -uN 's in plpython_do_sql.diff

- Hannu

ps.
(This is a resend of the patch since I sent it a couple of days ago and
the original message seems to have been lost to the moderation queue so
now I subscribed.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpython_do_sql.diff text/plain 456 bytes
plpython_do.diff text/plain 4.8 KB

> I couldn't figure out how to get added files to show in git diff ...

git add <new files>
git add -u # to include modified files in the index
git diff --cached

--
Heikki Linnakangas

On tis, 2009-11-17 at 18:48 +0200, Valtonen, Hannu wrote:
> The attached patch adds support for DO clause in plpythonu. It was
> heavily inspired by the plperl and plpgsql inline handler code.

committed