happy birthday Tom Lane ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: happy birthday Tom Lane ...
Date: 2009-09-18 11:04:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish
you a happy birthday.
We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to come.

Best regards,

Hans-Jürgen Schönig + team

--
Cybertec Schoenig & Schoenig GmbH
Reyergasse 9 / 2

From: "A(dot) Kretschmer" <andreas(dot)kretschmer(at)schollglas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: happy birthday Tom Lane ...
Date: 2009-09-18 11:11:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Tom,
>
> On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish
> you a happy birthday.
> We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to come.

+1
--
Andreas Kretschmer
Kontakt: Heynitz: 035242/47150, D1: 0160/7141639 (mehr: -> Header)

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 13:04 +0200, Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL
wrote:
> On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish
> you a happy birthday.
> We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to
> come.

Assuming that we have only one Tom Lane (i.e., he is not clustered yet),
Happy birthday from here, too :)

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish
> you a happy birthday.
> We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to come.

Alright, Tom ... I'm in the area, when/where's the party? ;)

In any event, happy birthday.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com

Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL wrote:
> Tom,
>
> On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish
> you a happy birthday.
> We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to come.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hans-Jürgen Schönig + team

Happy 30th Tom ;)

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC

Happy birthday Tom, from the sunny island of Singapore. :-)

Regards,
Khee Chin.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Andrew Chernow <ac(at)esilo(dot)com> wrote:
> Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL wrote:
>>
>> Tom,
>>
>> On behalf of the entire PostgreSQL team here in Austria I want to wish you
>> a happy birthday.
>> We hope that you fill be a vital part of PostgreSQL for many years to
>> come.
>>
>>  Best regards,
>>
>>      Hans-Jürgen Schönig + team
>>

> Happy 30th Tom ;)