Re: hardware information

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: std pik <stdpik(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: hardware information
Date: 2009-09-15 09:34:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all..
I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
- CPU usage.
- Disk space.
- Memory allocation.
thank you.

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: std pik <stdpik(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: hardware information
Date: 2009-09-15 16:39:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:34 AM, std pik <stdpik(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello all..
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
> How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
>       - CPU usage.
>       - Disk space.
>       - Memory allocation.
> thank you.

This question would be more appropriate for pgsql-general or pgsql-novice.

...Robert

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: std pik <stdpik(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2009-09-15 16:57:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 9/15/09 2:34 AM, std pik wrote:
> Hello all..
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.3..
> How can I get information about the hardware utilization:
> - CPU usage.
> - Disk space.
> - Memory allocation.
> thank you.

This is not a question for the -hackers mailing list. Please post your
question to pgsql-performance instead.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.