Proposed new policy for Training events

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proposed new policy for Training events
Date: 2009-06-30 04:09:39
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

We're getting some abuse on the training event front, and I'd like to
pass a new policy:

Frequency: no company may list more than three training events per
quarter. If the company has more training than that, they are
encouraged to post links to their own web page schedule.

Content: Training events will include *one paragraph* of descriptive
content, describing in a factual way what the contents of the training
is. Hyperbole, competitive messaging, and offers of free gifts are
prohibited.

Currently CertFirst is spamming us with more than 20 training events
offering a free iPod and containing ALL CAPS and many exclamations!!!!!!
as well as about 2 pages of text each.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.