we will be present at 25c3 Berlin

Lists: pgeu-general
From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: we will be present at 25c3 Berlin
Date: 2008-12-26 22:24:00
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all,

Minimum Stefan and me will be present at 25c3 in Berlin upcoming week.

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/

We didn't order a booth because usually we both like to listen to lots
of talks. But we announced that PostgreSQL is there and our experience
is that Debian and/or others will give us asylum when we want to sit or
users want to talk to us.

Berlin is very good every year. Maybe some others will be there too.
Stefan and me just know that we both will meet us there.

Have a nice new year,

Susanne

> Minimum Stefan and me will be present at 25c3 in Berlin upcoming week.
>
> http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/
>
> We didn't order a booth because usually we both like to listen to lots
> of talks. But we announced that PostgreSQL is there and our experience
> is that Debian and/or others will give us asylum when we want to sit or
> users want to talk to us.
>
> Berlin is very good every year. Maybe some others will be there too.
> Stefan and me just know that we both will meet us there.

Nice!

Just remember to wear your smurf-blue shirts and they'll find you :D

//Magnus