Re: Signal handling patch (v2) for Synch Rep

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Fujii Masao" <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Signal handling patch (v2) for Synch Rep
Date: 2008-11-04 12:04:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

To be reviewed easily, I'm splitting Synch Rep patch into some pieces.
Attached is a patch of signal handling changes for Synch Rep.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-09/msg00950.php

Though I've posted the WIP patch previously, this is a finished one.
Please feel free to comment on it.

Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
signal_handling_v2.patch text/x-patch 14.5 KB

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 21:04 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> To be reviewed easily, I'm splitting Synch Rep patch into some pieces.

Great idea. I'll be doing that also.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com