Re: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: TODO, FAQs to Wiki?
Date: 2008-04-19 15:40:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am impressed at the state of the May wiki patch queue:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:May

It is even tracking the psql wrap patch I am working on now.

Magnus has started moving the Developer's FAQ to a wiki. I am thinking
we should move the main FAQ and the TODO list to a wiki as well if the
community is in agreement.

If it doesn't work, we can always return them to CVS but I think it is
worth a try. (I am also thinking we might need to move to a bug tracker
someday but we can try a wiki first.)

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com