Draft bylaws are now available

Lists: pgus-general
From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Draft bylaws are now available
Date: 2008-05-21 05:29:26
Lists: pgus-general

Hello,

We now have a copy of our draft bylaws available. They can be accessed here:

http://www.postgresql.us/bylaws

Anyone can view them, however you must be logged in to leave comments.
You may use your existing www.postgresql.us account of an OpenID account
if you have one.

We are inviting comments for approximately two weeks.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake