Re: Regression tests

Lists: pgsql-patches
From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PGSQL-Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regression tests
Date: 2007-05-29 21:34:11
Lists: pgsql-patches

Joachim Wieland attempted to post this patch, but it appears to be gone.
I tried a repost, and notivced it got rejected because it was >100kb.
Let me repeat previous objections that it really should be possible to
post a patch >100kb.
That said, here's a gzipped version.

Joachim, once it comes through, feel free to post whatever comments you
had in your original mail.

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_regression_msvc.3.diff.gz application/x-gzip 34.0 KB

> Joachim Wieland attempted to post this patch, but it appears to be gone.

I trust the applied version will contain neither Windows newlines nor
non-English comments.

regards, tom lane