Patch Status in the wiki

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch Status in the wiki
Date: 2007-05-05 14:53:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As promised I added a Patch Status site to the wiki:

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:PatchStatus

It contains all the patches tom mentioned in his recent patch queue
triage mail with references to the patches (either on the queue or in
the archives) as well as the author and the reviewer (if we have one).
items with a "?" have no reviewer (or in some cases are awaiting further
discussion). Reviewers with a ? following their name have only been
proposed for a certain item (like Peter for the XML stuff).

If I missed a patch or something else I would like to hear :-)

Stefan

There is now a link to it at the top of the patch queue web site.