question about the admin contrib module and binary RPMs

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: question about the admin contrib module and binary RPMs
Date: 2006-03-22 19:31:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I just updated my CentOS box to Postgresql 8.1.3 and installed the
contrib rpm and I can't find the admin81 stuff anywhere.
My question is how come this is not included in the RPM based binary
distrubution?
I don't have a source based install of PG anywhere nor do the servers
have the compilers on them.
Anyone have a link to precompiled admin module that will work with the
RedHat rpms?

Thanks,

Tony