Re: PostgreSQL Developer Network

Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Developer Network
Date: 2005-06-03 00:30:46
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Dear People,

After a long time of various timeouts, I managed to get back on track
developing the long promised PQDN website. As some of you might know. I was
working on a project called the PostgreSQL Developer Network.

The websites (which is a la MSDN) is meant to provide a knowledge base for
the precious programming knowledge regarding writing code for PostgreSQL.
Hopefully with your contribution it would be a great place for the ones
(like me) who would like to contribute.

The websites is being developed on www.truesoftware.net:8081/pgdn/ using
PHP5 and of course PostgreSQL 8.0.3

Please do not hesitate to share your ideas.

Kind regards,

Gevik

> After a long time of various timeouts, I managed to get back on track
> developing the long promised PQDN website. As some of you might know. I
> was working on a project called the PostgreSQL Developer Network.
>

> The websites (which is a la MSDN) is meant to provide a knowledge base
> for the precious programming knowledge regarding writing code for
> PostgreSQL. Hopefully with your contribution it would be a great place
> for the ones (like me) who would like to contribute.
>

> The websites is being developed on www.truesoftware.net:8081/pgdn/ using
> PHP5 and of course PostgreSQL 8.0.3
>

> Please do not hesitate to share your ideas.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Gevik

Hi,

Very good idea, indeed!