Re: _pg_keyposition is gone in HEAD

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: _pg_keyposition is gone in HEAD
Date: 2005-04-27 04:06:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

This function is being used in getImportedExported keys.

Does anyone know how to work around this ?

--dc--

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: _pg_keyposition is gone in HEAD
Date: 2005-04-27 04:43:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com> writes:
> This function is being used in getImportedExported keys.

To do what exactly?

I got rid of it in CVS tip because it was wired into the assumption
that INDEX_MAX_KEYS = FUNC_MAX_ARGS, which is not simply not true
anymore: the latter constant doesn't even exist anymore. So you've
got to explain what you were using it for before we can talk about
solutions.

regards, tom lane