Re: Docs build failure on plpgsql.sgml

Lists: pgsql-docs
From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)coretech(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Docs build failure on plpgsql.sgml
Date: 2004-12-19 21:45:18
Lists: pgsql-docs

I am seeing a docs build failure :
openjade:plpgsql.sgml:1646:10:E: end tag for "SECT3" omitted, but
OMITTAG NO was specified
openjade:plpgsql.sgml:1640:5: start tag was here
make: *** [html] Error 1

Adding an extra </sect3> tag after line 1645 will make it build ok on my
system (not sure if that was the intent of the previous change tho)

regards

Mark