Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Roland Volkmann <roland(dot)volkmann(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist
Date: 2004-11-27 00:50:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello All,

with the new Beta5 you will receive an error ""column "nsptablespace"
does not exist"" on phpPgAdmin and EMS PostgreSQL-Manager. Perhaps there
will be some more applications around which are broken now.

What is the future in this area? Back to schema of Beta4, or must all
the utilities be ported to the new behavour?

With best regards,

Roland.

--
Roland Volkmann
Stuttgart (Germany)

Roland Volkmann <roland(dot)volkmann(at)gmx(dot)de> writes:
> with the new Beta5 you will receive an error ""column "nsptablespace"
> does not exist"" on phpPgAdmin and EMS PostgreSQL-Manager.

Yup. They need to be fixed.

regards, tom lane