Re: Problems with big tables.

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Jose Miguel Madinaveitia Ramirez <miguelmr(at)servidor(dot)unam(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with big tables.
Date: 2004-08-06 17:53:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, I have a problem to obtain big tables (1 million records) with the
jdbc driver.
The out of memory error is throw by the executeQuery().
The fetchsize() function does not work.?

sorry for my english.

Thanks.

saludos.
miguel.

Have you tried the latest driver, and server, setFetchSize() is
implemented on those.

Dave
On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 13:53, Jose Miguel Madinaveitia Ramirez wrote:
> Hi, I have a problem to obtain big tables (1 million records) with the
> jdbc driver.
> The out of memory error is throw by the executeQuery().
> The fetchsize() function does not work.?
>
> sorry for my english.
>
> Thanks.
>
> saludos.
> miguel.