Re: Open items

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Open items
Date: 2004-08-02 19:35:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here are the open items. I think once they are resolved we can head
into beta:

pg_dump multiple -t (?)
PITR backup status file
win32 binary version stamps
server logging process (?)
pg_autovacuum integration (in queue)
pg_dump fixes (in queue)

Does anyone have any more?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open items
Date: 2004-08-02 21:54:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Here are the open items. I think once they are resolved we can head
> into beta:
> Does anyone have any more?

contrib/dbsize doesn't even compile, and I'm still of the opinion that
oid2name is going to be pretty useless if it doesn't know about
tablespaces.

FWIW, the binary-version-stamp issue did not strike me as something
that has to be fixed before beta.

regards, tom lane