Re: I have some questions...

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Prabu Subroto <prabu_subroto(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Postgres General Milis <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I have some questions...
Date: 2004-08-02 11:08:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear my friends...

My boss requested that my application is equipped with
emoicon (smiley) in the sales report. That's why I
need to know, is it possible to save a small image
into the postgres? with which data type should I
define the column (field)?

I have a currently table, salesreport. Its fields are
: noapp (appointment number, int4), salesid (int4),
custid (customer ID, int4), report (char(150)),
timestamp (timestamp).
I want to add a new column into an old table.
Something in MySQL like this:
"
alter table salesreport add column emoicon after
report
"

How can I do so on postgres?

Thank you very much in advance.