Re: SR: "pseudo replication database of the primary" ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: SR: "pseudo replication database of the primary" ...
Date: 2010-02-18 15:25:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm reading through the Wiki docs, and one thing isn't clear:

"3. Set up connections and authentication so that the standby server can
successfully connect to the pseudo replication database of the primary."

I've searched Google, to see if its mentioned anywhere else, but nadda ...
can't connect to it using psql, which makes it confusing as to why I'm
configuring access to it via pg_hba.conf ...

So, what am I missing that should be obvious to me ... ?

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org