Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <niranjan(dot)k(at)nsn(dot)com>
To: <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>, <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Date: 2009-02-24 06:47:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Could you please let me know what are the outstanding features that are still to be developed in the respective patches?

I'am currently referring the wiki: "Todo and Claim" for NTT and for HotStandby, i see that almost all issues are closed. Are there any features / refactoring / bugs still need to be fixed.

Thanks,
Niranjan

> Could you please let me know what are the outstanding features
> that are still to be developed in the respective patches?
>
> I'am currently referring the wiki: "Todo and Claim" for NTT and
> for HotStandby, i see that almost all issues are closed. Are
> there any features / refactoring / bugs still need to be fixed.

Heikki is reviewing the hot standby code; we are trying to figure out
how to address the GIN patch, and the SE-Linux patch has gone through
several modifications and is waiting on someone to review it again.
The hash patch also is waiting for performance testing, I think.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com