unsupported platforms

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: unsupported platforms
Date: 2003-11-14 05:30:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I anyone going to email the people who last reported the unsupported
platforms to see if they'll re-test?

Shall I? Or should someone more official?

Chris

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: unsupported platforms
Date: 2003-11-14 07:51:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Christopher Kings-Lynne writes:

> I anyone going to email the people who last reported the unsupported
> platforms to see if they'll re-test?
>
> Shall I? Or should someone more official?

From the latest list, all but the few odd NetBSD ports are known not to
work. And I've posted a request to test NetBSD on -general a week or so
ago. So I think we'd have heard something by now. But feel free to
solicit more people. Maybe writing to a NetBSD project mailing list would
work.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net