Re: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial
Date: 2003-08-02 00:06:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

As a recent flurry of activity has commenced within Command Prompt we
have released
upon this rather unround earth, plPHP. Yes it is trigger safe, yes you
can write UDF's in
PostgreSQL with PHP now.

Find it here:

http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=260

Have a glorius weekend.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

From: Ron Johnson <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-08-02 01:08:02
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 19:06, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As a recent flurry of activity has commenced within Command Prompt we
> have released
> upon this rather unround earth, plPHP. Yes it is trigger safe, yes you
> can write UDF's in
> PostgreSQL with PHP now.
>
> Find it here:
>
> http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=260

Is there a possibility of getting this in v7.5?

| Ron Johnson, Jr. Home: ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net |
| Jefferson, LA USA |
| |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian |
| because I hate vegetables!" |
| unknown |