Re: CVS changes

Lists: pgsql-docspgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS changes
Date: 2001-09-23 18:00:28
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

I take that back. I just updated this last night with the proper path.
Should be OK tomorrow.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-09-23 18:35:06
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian writes:

> I take that back. I just updated this last night with the proper path.
> Should be OK tomorrow.

The docs currently aren't building on *.postgresql.org because the
software is not installed.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-09-23 23:02:00
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Someone want to refresh for me which software is required, as I'll get it
installed ASAP ...