Re: Help!!!!

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: winlinchu <winlinchu(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help!!!!
Date: 2006-05-16 09:25:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi to all!
I am a student in Computer Science, and in Databases' Technology
course I must to write
a report on physical structures of DBMS's. I choosed PostgreSQL; I
looked the sources, and
I have understood the block structure. And relations? And databases?
How are structured?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3