SSL configure patch

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SSL configure patch
Date: 2008-06-13 13:35:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Here is the SSL patch we discussed previously for 8.3.1.

Attachment Content-Type Size
sslconfig.patch.8.3.1 application/octet-stream 5.4 KB

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] SSL configure patch
Date: 2008-06-15 03:09:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com writes:
> Here is the SSL patch we discussed previously for 8.3.1.

This appears to change user-facing behavior, which makes the lack of
documentation updates unacceptable. Also, it would be helpful to
reviewers if you provided a link to that previous discussion.

regards, tom lane