Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release
Date: 2005-03-24 16:35:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Now that Tom has gotten the ARC->2Q changes into the 8.0.x Branch, and
Josh has had some time to do some preliminary performance testing on it,
we need to put out 8.0.2 ...

Core's hope is to wrap a beta up on Friday (tomorrow), and baring any bugs
found in it, do a full release next Thursday.

The reason for the gap is to give a bit of extra testing time due to the
ARC->2Q changes ...

Is anyone sitting on anything that they feel needs/should get into 8.0.2?

----