Re: TODO items

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TODO items
Date: 2009-07-02 21:28:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I guess todo items marked as [D] (Done) should be removed now... right?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO items
Date: 2009-07-02 21:29:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess todo items marked as [D] (Done) should be removed now... right?

Would there be some value in creating a new page TodoDone84 and moving
those items to it?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2009-07-02 21:35:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 17:29 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Jaime Casanova wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I guess todo items marked as [D] (Done) should be removed now... right?
>
> Would there be some value in creating a new page TodoDone84 and moving
> those items to it?

For historical record I could see benefit.

Joshua D. Drake

> --
> Alvaro Herrera http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

> On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 17:29 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> Jaime Casanova wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I guess todo items marked as [D] (Done) should be removed now... right?
>>>
>> Would there be some value in creating a new page TodoDone84 and moving
>> those items to it?
>>

> For historical record I could see benefit.

Doesn't the wiki keep a page history? I don't see much point in keeping
the old items in a current page.

cheers

andrew