Re: Meeting: THURSDAY Extreme Database Makeover -- and a question

Lists: pdxpug
From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meeting: THURSDAY Extreme Database Makeover -- and a question
Date: 2008-02-19 14:20:22
Lists: pdxpug

Our meeting is supposed to be on Thursday evening, and as it turns out
the creator of Ruby is in town and having a dinner at the same time as
our meeting.

So, Jeff Davis will be unable to attend our meeting. I've tried to
track down a few other RT users, and I think one person (Amy?) will be
able to attend.

Are we all up for forging ahead with the meeting without definitive RT
representation? Or should we delay the meeting? Please, share
opinions.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group