Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL - JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8
Date: 2008-01-31 17:55:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Attached is the build error of build 603 on Fedora 8. I'm not a JDBC
guy. How can it be fixed?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

jdbc-8.3-603-builderror.gz application/x-gzip 2.0 KB

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL - JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.3 build 603 build error on Fedora 8
Date: 2008-01-31 18:39:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Devrim GNDZ wrote:

> Attached is the build error of build 603 on Fedora 8. I'm not a JDBC
> guy. How can it be fixed?

It appears that the replace processing that's used to transform
Driver.java.in to Driver.java is not working. What's your version of ant
and the JDK?

Could you send "ant -verbose" output?

Kris Jurka