Re: [HACKERS] Moderator on Committers?

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-www
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moderator on Committers?
Date: 2010-08-06 09:40:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

I notice that there are many spam messages coming through on Committers.

That seems a little strange, since one of my commit messages has been
held for moderator approval. (Apparently the word "sub" just happened to
get wrapped into first byte position, and so has been confused with a
subscribe message).

Who is approving spam, yet refusing to permit messages from actual
committers to the commit list?

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com

If so, this is already been corrected ...

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Simon Riggs wrote:

> I notice that there are many spam messages coming through on Committers.
>
> That seems a little strange, since one of my commit messages has been
> held for moderator approval. (Apparently the word "sub" just happened to
> get wrapped into first byte position, and so has been confused with a
> subscribe message).
>
> Who is approving spam, yet refusing to permit messages from actual
> committers to the commit list?
>
> --
> Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com
> PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services
>

> --

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org