Re: Resolving pg_standby -l

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Resolving pg_standby -l
Date: 2009-06-25 10:59:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Short patch to
1. disable pg_standby -l
One line change only appropriate for this stage of release
2. Remove mention of -l and link from docs

pg_standby -l is still accepted, just does nothing (for now).

Existing code maintained in case we backpatch a fix for linking problem
at a later date.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com

pg_standby_minus_l_fix.v1.patch text/x-patch 4.9 KB