Re: troubble with contrib compile

Lists: pgsql-general
From: marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: troubble with contrib compile
Date: 2007-07-11 16:41:03
Lists: pgsql-general

hi all

i downloaded postgres8.2.4 sources , expand and
./configure and install with success.
Now i need one module from contrib directory ,
fuzzystrmatch

cd /postgres/contrib/fuzzymatchstr [ ok ]
make

throws

make
Makefile:15: ../../src/Makefile.global: No such file
or directory
Makefile:16: /contrib/contrib-global.mk: No such file
or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/contrib/contrib-global.mk'. Stop.

i'm wrong?
any clue?

best regards
mdc

more data : ( from select version() ).

"PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by
GCC gcc (GCC) 4.1.1 (Gentoo 4.1.1-r3)"

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!