Re: [HACKERS] Unable to post to -patches (was: Visual C++ build files)

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to post to -patches (was: Visual C++ build files)
Date: 2006-08-21 13:59:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

One more attempt to send this, now without the attachment. It's getting
eaten somewhere. I assume it's not the moderation queue, because someone
would hopefully have gotten to it during the four weeks I was gone..

Anyawy. Third take on the message itself, if it goes through, could
someone who has access please look to see where the other two emails
went? Exact dates in CEST (UTC+2) in the forward headers below. For the
latest send, I got this in my mailserver logs:

Aug 21 15:51:23 altair postfix/smtp[8141]: 221DCF4104:
to=<pgsql-patches(at)postgre
sql.org>, relay=svr1.postgresql.org[200.46.204.71], delay=2, status=sent
(250 Ok
: queued as 3F45C9FB2BB)

Contains a postfix queue id that could be tracked.

//Magnus