Can't read archives anymore :-(

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Can't read archives anymore :-(
Date: 2002-06-27 14:25:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc, did you do anything to the format of the individual archive
message pages? The top index pages look great, but when I go to,
say,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2002-05/index.php
I see only a blank page. "View Source" shows there is stuff there,
but my browser ain't coping. Maybe a missing end-tag or something?

regards, tom lane

shows up fine for me ... browser issue? :( is there a tag missing that
you can pick out in view source? *raised eyebrow*