Re: Release schedule for 9.3.3?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Release schedule for 9.3.3?
Date: 2014-02-06 21:55:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Are there any tentative plans for the 9.3.3 release date? 9.3.2 was released in December and it’s getting close to the two month mark for another micro release, or at least one seems like one should be right around the corner.

It’s a little early, but I haven’t seen any movement or discussion so I thought I’d prod and ask. Thanks in advance. -sc

--
Sean Chittenden
sean(at)chittenden(dot)org