8.4 open items list updated

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: 8.4 open items list updated
Date: 2009-03-26 18:52:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Since Bruce seems not to be in a hurry to update his open-items mailbox,
I've taken the liberty of adding entries for all the items that I think
are relevant for 8.4 to the wiki page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.4_Open_Items

Anybody who wants to start cleaning these things up, have at it.

regards, tom lane

> Since Bruce seems not to be in a hurry to update his open-items mailbox,
> I've taken the liberty of adding entries for all the items that I think
> are relevant for 8.4 to the wiki page:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.4_Open_Items
>
> Anybody who wants to start cleaning these things up, have at it.

We were in agreement to move the Win32 namespace issue to the TODO list,
right? Unless anybody objects, I'll go ahead and do that. So if you
think it should really be on that list, please speak up :-)

//Magnus

>> Anybody who wants to start cleaning these things up, have at it.

> We were in agreement to move the Win32 namespace issue to the TODO list,
> right? Unless anybody objects, I'll go ahead and do that. So if you
> think it should really be on that list, please speak up :-)

Sure. I think a fair number of these items will end up being punted to
TODO; they're just here because the decision isn't clear yet.

regards, tom lane