Re: psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl

Lists: pgsql-general
From: jasuja(at)sbcglobal(dot)net (Ravi)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl
Date: 2002-10-06 21:18:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I have tried using both the postgresql-7.2.tar.gz and postgresql-7.2.3.tar.gz
I get the same error:

[postgres(at)localhost intarray]$ createdb test
CREATE DATABASE
[postgres(at)localhost intarray]$ psql test
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help on internal slash commands
\q to quit

psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl

Can you please advise me what to do?