Re: Call for platform testing

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Horak Daniel <horak(at)sit(dot)plzen-city(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: Call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-28 16:51:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Windows/Cygwin Jason Tishler

Only the "privileges" test failed when running "serial_schedule". When
running "parallel_schedule" there are random failures with errors
"cannot access some file with a table/index/...". So I think that
PostgreSQL is OK, but the Cygwin/Windows layer is not. We should try to
find what's wrong when multiple backends are running.

system:
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 CERT 1.3.5(0.47/3/2) 2001-11-13 23:16 i686 unknown

with cygipc 1.11

Dan