Re: v7.3Beta4 Tag'd and Packaged ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v7.3Beta4 Tag'd and Packaged ...
Date: 2002-11-04 18:01:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Morning all ...

As I was unable to figure out a way of merging HEAD into a BRANCH
(BRANCH into HEAD is easy), I moved the REL7_3_STABLE tag up to today, so
that the BRANCH is in a more appropriate location.

I've packaged up beta4 based on the branch, and its currently up
and available at the ftp site ... please download and test.

For those with commit access, please note that v7.3 related stuff
should, from now on, be committed *on* the appropriate branch, and v7.4
should be acceptable to add in ...

Let me know if there are any problems with the package, especially
in the docs area, so that I can put out an announce later on this evening