Re: [ADMIN] Post Removal

Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-www
From: Rafael Domiciano <rafael(dot)domiciano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Post Removal
Date: 2012-01-17 15:41:34
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-www

Hello,

What i have to do to remove the following post:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2009-09/msg00141.php

Thnks,

Rafael

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Rafael Domiciano" <rafael(dot)domiciano(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Post Removal
Date: 2012-01-17 17:41:13
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-www

Rafael Domiciano <rafael(dot)domiciano(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> What i have to do to remove the following post:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2009-09/msg00141.php

I'm not sure it is possible to have a public post removed from the
archives; but if it is, pgsql-admin would probably not be read by
the folks with rights to do it. I'm moving this to the pgsql-www
list with a blind copy to pgsql-admin.

-Kevin

On 01/17/2012 09:41 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Rafael Domiciano<rafael(dot)domiciano(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> What i have to do to remove the following post:
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2009-09/msg00141.php
>
> I'm not sure it is possible to have a public post removed from the
> archives; but if it is, pgsql-admin would probably not be read by
> the folks with rights to do it. I'm moving this to the pgsql-www
> list with a blind copy to pgsql-admin.

Nor is it even reasonable. The archives are archived all over the world
by mailing list companies like noodle and markmail.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579