Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add PGDLLIMPORT to ScanKeywords and NumScanKeywords.

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Add PGDLLIMPORT to ScanKeywords and NumScanKeywords.
Date: 2012-03-31 14:56:36
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Add PGDLLIMPORT to ScanKeywords and NumScanKeywords.

Per buildfarm, this is now needed by contrib/pg_stat_statements.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5e83854d71bb05403768a97a415a129b0081564b

Modified Files
--------------
src/include/parser/keywords.h | 4 ++--

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2012-03-31 15:41:01
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On 03/31/2012 10:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Add PGDLLIMPORT to ScanKeywords and NumScanKeywords.
>
> Per buildfarm, this is now needed by contrib/pg_stat_statements.

It seems to have broken mingw earlier now :-(

cheers

andrew