Re: new pgindent run before branch?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: new pgindent run before branch?
Date: 2016-08-10 20:02:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Would anyone mind too much if I refreshed typedefs.list and
re-indented the whole tree before we branch? There's not too much
churn at the moment, and I feel like it would be nice to start the
cycle in as clean a state as possible.

Current results of this attached.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgindent.patch application/x-download 27.3 KB

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 04:02:27PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone mind too much if I refreshed typedefs.list and
> re-indented the whole tree before we branch? There's not too much
> churn at the moment, and I feel like it would be nice to start the
> cycle in as clean a state as possible.
>
> Current results of this attached.

Sure, seems like a good idea.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Ancient Roman grave inscription +

> Would anyone mind too much if I refreshed typedefs.list and
> re-indented the whole tree before we branch?

+1, I was planning to do that myself.

regards, tom lane