Re: pg_regress writes into source tree

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_regress writes into source tree
Date: 2014-12-12 03:02:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When using a vpath build pg_regress writes the processed input/*.source
files into the *source* tree, which isn't supposed to happen.

This appears to be a thinko introduced in this patch:
e3fc4a97bc8ee82a78605b5ffe79bd4cf3c6213b

The attached patch fixes it.

Attachment Content-Type Size
regress-outputdir.patch application/x-patch 511 bytes