Problem logging into the commit fest app

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem logging into the commit fest app
Date: 2013-12-03 19:21:00
Lists: pgsql-www

I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:

Internal Server Error

DBI connect('host=cauth.postgresql.org database=pgweb user=authsvc_cf
port=5432 password=x7Fd89Abj','',...) failed: could not connect to
server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host
"cauth.postgresql.org" (204.145.124.246) and accepting TCP/IP
connections on port 5432? at
/usr/local/pgcommitfest/perl-lib/PgCommitFest/DB.pm line 8

I can log into my other Postgres accounts with the same login just fine.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Everyone has their own god. +

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 02:21:00PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> DBI connect('host=cauth.postgresql.org database=pgweb user=authsvc_cf
> port=5432 password=x7Fd89Abj','',...) failed: could not connect to
> server: Connection timed out Is the server running on host
> "cauth.postgresql.org" (204.145.124.246) and accepting TCP/IP
> connections on port 5432? at
> /usr/local/pgcommitfest/perl-lib/PgCommitFest/DB.pm line 8
>
> I can log into my other Postgres accounts with the same login just fine.

OK, works now.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Everyone has their own god. +

> I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:

FWIW, I successfully logged into that just a couple hours ago
(around 1600 GMT)

regards, tom lane

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 02:46:52PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:
>
> FWIW, I successfully logged into that just a couple hours ago
> (around 1600 GMT)

Yes, more recent server maintence caused the outage.