Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?
Date: 2010-02-27 20:27:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

There was a huge earthquake in Chile this morning ... Alvaro, you OK?

--Josh Berkus

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anyone know if Alvaro is OK?
Date: 2010-02-27 20:30:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> There was a huge earthquake in Chile this morning ... Alvaro, you OK?

Yes, I talked to Alvaro via IM about 2 hours ago. He was already
online. His apartment building was shaken up but undamaged and his
family is fine too.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

PG East: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do