Re: test/example does not support win32.

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Subject: test/example does not support win32.
Date: 2009-12-30 04:49:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

test/example does not support win32.
Although I posted also in the past, I am slightly persistent.
I think whether it also needs correction of a document.

== CVS-HEAD on as for MinGW + gcc ==

testlibpq2.c: In function `main':
testlibpq2.c:98: error: `fd_set' undeclared (first use in this function)
testlibpq2.c:98: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
testlibpq2.c:98: error: for each function it appears in.)
testlibpq2.c:98: error: syntax error before "input_mask"
testlibpq2.c:105: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_ZERO'
testlibpq2.c:105: error: `input_mask' undeclared (first use in this function)
testlibpq2.c:106: warning: implicit declaration of function `FD_SET'
testlibpq2.c:108: warning: implicit declaration of function `select'
make: *** [testlibpq2] Error 1

testlibpq3.c: In function `show_binary_results':
testlibpq3.c:82: error: `uint32_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
testlibpq3.c:82: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
testlibpq3.c:82: error: for each function it appears in.)
testlibpq3.c:82: error: syntax error before ')' token
testlibpq3.c: In function `main':
testlibpq3.c:115: error: `uint32_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
testlibpq3.c:115: error: syntax error before "binaryIntVal"
testlibpq3.c:183: error: `binaryIntVal' undeclared (first use in this function)
testlibpq3.c:183: error: syntax error before numeric constant
make: *** [testlibpq3] Error 1

Please take into consideration.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment Content-Type Size
examples_win32_patch application/octet-stream 1.2 KB